Before You Arrive
- Please include all students, teachers, and chaperons in your tickets order.
- When ordering seats please include any accessibility needs (wheelchair seating, low vision etc.) and any special requests (first dismissal, last dismissal etc.). GREAT will try to accommodate all requests within reason.
- You will receive a bus arrival time in your email 6 weeks before your performance.
- Please be aware of your bus number so GREAT staff can better direct you once the performance is over.
- Remember to turn off all cell phones and electronic devices before the performance begins.
- Please make sure that everyone in your group knows that there is NO recording or flash photography permitted during any GREAT performance. (photos of your students under the marquee etc. are permitted)
- Inform students that there is no food, drink, or gum allowed in the theater.
- On the performance day if you are delayed and you will be arriving after the performance begins please call 320-258-2787.
While at the Theater
- Groups will be seated by seating chart upon arrival.
- Seating is determined by many factors. We take into consideration special needs, group size, and grade level.
- Please allow ushers to seat your entire group, then you can rearrange students, and take groups to the bathroom, etc.
- If you have an absent student please see an usher about a student voucher.
In the theater:
- In case there is a medical emergency notify the nearest usher.
- GREAT ushers will do their best to keep disruptive students under control, but please notify an usher if you see a student being disruptive.
- After the performance please remain in your seats. Schools will be dismissed through the PA system. When your school is dismissed an usher will greet you at your seats and guide you to the correct door.
- While dismissal is happening, actors will be on stage to answer questions from the audience.
- When leaving remind students to look for all hats, coats etc.
- When at the Paramount please count students as they enter the bus so that the bus can leave the front of the building as soon as possible.
After Leaving the Theater
- After the performance an email survey will be sent to the person who reserved the seats. Please fill out the quick survey and forward it on to every teacher who attend the show so they can do the same.
- Let us know what you think of the show! Feedback from students and staff is always appreciated. Letters can be mailed to: GREAT Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park, MN 56387 or email lacey@GreatTheatre.org
If you have any additional questions, please call GREAT at 320-258-2787 or email lacey@GreatTheatre.org