Comedy based on children’s literature
Lewis Carroll’s trip to Wonderland brings Alice into the 21st century with sharp-edged humor as she traverses the land of the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, and the blustery Queen of Hearts.
ASL interpreted performance: Friday, Oct. 25 @ 7:30pm
Ready to journey down the rabbit hole? We are looking for a multicultural cast of performers ages 10 through adult for this modern adaption of Alice In Wonderland. All GREAT actors are volunteers cast through open auditions. We are proud to cast both new and returning actors and encourage everyone of all abilities, experience, and backgrounds to audition and discover the artist within yourself!
- Sign Up: Sign up for an audition date and time!
- Auditions: Sunday, August 25th, 3:00pm, 4:00pm or 5:00pm and Monday, August 26th, 6:00pm, 7:00pm or 8:00pm
- Callbacks: If needed, will be Tuesday, August 27th (note new date!)
- Rehearsals: Please review the tentative REHEARSAL SCHEDULE to prepare conflicts for your audition form.
Auditions will take place at GREAT World Headquarters, Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park (next to Crafts Direct). Lots of close free parking available.
WHAT TO PREPARE FOR AUDITIONS:
- Plan to arrive ten minutes early and dress for movement
- MONOLOGUE - Prepare a short monologue from the four that we provide.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND ROLES:
Alice • Edith • White Rabbit • Door • Cheshire Cat • Caterpillar • Madge or Moose (depending upon gender cast) • Footman • Cook • Duchess • Humpty Dumpty • Flowers (Lily, Violet, Rose, Daisy & Amaryllis) • Mad Hatter • March Hare • Dormouse • Club Soldier #1 • Club Soldier #2 • Queen of Hearts • King of Hearts • Two Card • Five Card • Seven Card • Tweedledee • Tweedledum
DIRECTOR: Bonnie Bologna
ACTING COACH: Luke Reber
STAGE MANAGER: Amanda Byrd
ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER: Mitchell Hurrle
SET DESIGN: Rich Kimmerle
COSTUME DESIGN: Jessica Mancini
LIGHT DESIGN: Erin Belpedio
Please reach out to Dennis Whipple at 320.258.2787 or dennis@GreatTheatre.org with any questions about auditions.