We believe in ensuring accessibility and inclusion for all
GREAT Theatre and its partnering theatre spaces are committed to making the arts available and accessible to all. Patrons with accessibility needs are encouraged to request and recommend services that will enhance their experience in any of the facilities in which we rehearse or perform.
The following services are provided at the Paramount Theatre and the Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre:
American Sign Language
American Sign Language interpreters are provided at designated performances. GREAT Theatre Interpreters are on the right side of the stage as you are in the audience looking AT the stage. Please contact the Box Offices to arrange seating in the ASL designated areas or choose your very favorite seats.
22/23 Season ASL Interpreted performances:
- Murder on the Orient Express – Friday, October 28, 2022 at 7:30 P.M.
- Irving Berlin’s White Christmas – Friday December 9, 2022 7:30 PM
- Langston Hughes’ Black Nativity – Friday, December 16th, 2022 at 7:30 P.M.
- Disney’s Descendants The Musical – Friday February 3, 2023 7:30 PM
- Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed – Saturday, March 25th, 2023 at 10:00 A.M.
- Legally Blonde The Musical – Friday April 14, 2023 7:30 PM
Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement
Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement systems amplify stage dialogue and music. Patrons may pick up their individual receiver by requesting one from an usher or the box office.
For Audio Description requests, please contact Kendra@GreatTheatre.org
Wheelchair accessible seating on the main floors of each theater are barrier free with ramping for easy access from the lobby, restrooms and parking. The box offices will be happy to answer any questions concerning where to park or which entrance(s) to use prior to performances.
*Please note the balcony at the Paramount Center for the Arts is only accessible by stairs.
For accessibility requests please reach out to email@example.com