PLAN YOUR VISIT
PARAMOUNT THEATRE 913 Saint Germain St. West, St.Cloud , MN 56301
HELGESON LEARNING LAB THEATRE 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park, MN 56387
arriving & parking
We recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the performance to allow time for parking, picking up tickets at will call, using the restroom, and getting a beverage or snack at the concessions.
Free on-street or in the Paramount parking ramp located behind the Paramount Theatre
HELGESON LEARNING LAB THEATRE
Located inside GREAT World Headquarters. Free parking in lot.
Accessibility & SEATING
GREAT Theatre and its partnering theatre spaces are committed to making the arts available and accessible to all. Patrons with accessibility needs are encouraged to request and recommend services that will enhance their experience in any of the facilities in which we rehearse or perform.
Phonic Ear Sound Enhancement systems amplify stage dialogue and music. Patrons may pick up their individual receiver by requesting one from an usher or the box office.
Wheelchair accessible seating on the main floors of each theater are barrier free with ramping for easy access from the lobby, restrooms and parking. The box offices will be happy to answer any questions concerning where to park or which entrance(s) to use prior to performances.
American Sign Language interpreters are provided at designated performances. GREAT Theatre Interpreters are on the right side of the stage as you are in the audience looking AT the stage. Please contact the Box Offices to arrange seating in the ASL designated areas or choose your very favorite seats.
Please contact the venue directly with questions regarding accessibility:
Paramount Theatre 320.259.5463
Helgeson Learnign Lab Theatre 320.258.2787
What to expect when attending live theatre
- We perform our shows at 3 different beautiful theaters. Make sure to locate which theater your show is being performed at and find directions here.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the performance is set to begin. If you arrive after the performance has begun, you will be seated at the discretion of the ushers, most likely during a scene break with applause.
- Turn OFF your cell phone and all other electronic devices. We love when you share your thoughts on GREAT Theatre’s Twitter and Facebook pages, but please wait until after the show to do so.
- When the performance is about to begin, the lights will dim. This is a signal for the audience to put aside concerns and conversation and settle quietly into the world of live theater.
During the performance:
- Feel free to applaud and laugh at appropriate times, such as after a joke or after a scene or song. The actors thrive off of the audience’s energy, so please react to the performance.
- Leaving during a performance is extremely disruptive to those around you and the actors on stage. Please take care of all bathroom and other outside concerns before the show begins or during intermission.
- Please be courteous and show respect to your fellow theater patrons by removing a crying or disruptive child.
- Recording or photography of any kind is prohibited. Live theater is not meant to be reproduced; it is meant to be experienced.
- Do not talk, whisper, hum, or sing along during the performance. It is distracting to those around you and to the actors on stage.
After the performance:
- Please do not leave until the actors have finished their bows. This is an important time to applaud the actors and crew for putting on a spectacular performance.
- Feel free to meet the cast after the performance is over in the theater lobby. They love to meet, take photos with, and sign autographs for anyone and everyone!