Previously part of our 19/20 season, Mamma Mia has been rescheduled for Sept. 4-20, 2020, replacing Guys & Dolls, as part of our 20/21 Broadway Series.
If you had tickets for the originally planned performances in April, your tickets have been exchanged for the same seats reserved in April on the new date in September as indicated below:
- Friday, April 10th at 7:30pm = Friday, Sept 4th at 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 11th at 2pm = Saturday, Sept 5th at 2pm
- Saturday April 11th at 7:30pm = Saturday, Sept 5th at 7:30pm
- Thursday, April 16th at 7:30pm = Thursday, Sept 10th at 7:30pm
- Friday, April 17th at 7:30pm = Friday, Sept 11th at 7:30pm (ASL Interpreted)
- Saturday, April 18th at 2:00pm = Saturday, Sept 12th at 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 18th at 7:30pm = Saturday, Sept 12th at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 19th at 2:00pm = Sunday, Sept 13th at 2:00pm
- Wednesday, April 22nd at 7:30pm = Wednesday, Sept 16th at 7:30pm
- Thursday, April 23rd at 7:30pm = Thursday, Sept 17th at 7:30pm
- Friday, April 24th at 7:30pm (ASL Interpreted) = Friday, Sept 18th at 7:30pm
- Saturday, April 25th at 2:00pm = Saturday, Sept 19th at 2:00pm
- Saturday, April 25th at 7:30pm = Saturday, Sept 19th at 7:30pm
- Sunday, April 26th at 2:00pm = Sunday, Sept 20th at 2:00pm
Your new tickets will be emailed to you by August 17th. If you need to make an exchange, please contact the Paramount Center for the Arts box office with your request. firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.259.5463.
Prepare to have the time of your life at Mamma Mia! Sophie, a 20-year-old bride-to-be, is on the search for her father. After reading her mother’s diary, she discovers there are three potential candidates. Unbeknownst to her mother, Donna, Sophie invites each of them in hopes of having her actual father walk her down the aisle. As the big day draws near, surprises abound with old flames and old friends. MAMMA MIA! is packed with 22 ABBA hits, including “Dancing Queen,” “Super Trouper,” “Take A Chance on Me,” and “The Winner Takes It All.” This worldwide megahit will have audiences shouting “Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!” more!
Music and Lyrics by Björn Ulvaeus and Benny Andersson
Book by Catherine Johnson
Content guide: This production contains adult humor and content, some coarse language and put downs, and moments of physical intimacy.
A guaranteed, get-happy, dancing-in-the-aisles hit!
Pat Collins, UPN 9-TV
A fabulous feel-good show that is guaranteed to leave a beaming smile on everyone’s faces.
The Press & Journal
A giddy, guilty romantic comedy pleasure.