Safety & Health Guidelines
GREAT Health & Safety Guidelines for Volunteers
Sept 29, 2021
GREAT Theatre remains committed to monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines and restrictions and will continue to follow CDC guidelines and Executive Orders
The following mitigation strategies are in place for GREAT Theatre/Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre:
- MASKS: All staff, volunteers, artists, patrons, and guests are required to wear a properly fitting face mask that covers the nose and mouth when indoors at GREAT Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre, including those who are vaccinated, with the exception of artists while performing onstage, children under 2 years of age, and while eating or drinking.
- VACCINATION/TESTING: GREAT strongly encourages all staff and volunteers be vaccinated, or for those who are unvaccinated to get tested weekly, to help prevent the spread of COVID19 and keep the cast and team healthy.
- MONITORING: GREAT closely monitors local, state and federal COVID-19 guidelines and consults with medical experts to adjust its health and safety policies as needed.
- AIR QUALITY: Our HVAC system has been upgraded with high-efficiency MERV 13 air filters and air exchange rates that function at high levels throughout the building.
- SANITATION/CLEANING: Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building and frequent touch points are disinfected multiple times a day.
While these policies are intended to ensure everyone stays healthy and safe, they do not guarantee protection against COVID-19. Everyone must assume their own risk when they enter our venue.
In the event that an employee or volunteer is confirmed to be currently infected with COVID-19, GREAT will notify MDH about all positive case, manage case follow-up, and notify exposed persons, consistent with the CDC guidelines.
GREAT Theatre expects all employees and volunteers to adhere to the safety policies and guidelines of other venues while we are in their space. Safety policies for the Paramount Center for the Arts can be found HERE.
Thank you for helping to keep our community safe.
- Schedule your free vaccination: https://vaccineconnector.mn.gov/en-US/
- Schedule a free COVID19 test: https://vaccineconnector.mn.gov/en-US/
- Request a copy of your MN Vaccination Card: https://vaccineconnector.mn.gov/en-US/
- Download the Docket app: https://docket.care/
OPEN DOOR POLICY
Should any employee or volunteer have any concerns or suggestions regarding conditions related to COVID-19, or if they require any reasonable accommodation or leave related to COVID-19, including leave for qualifying to COVID-19 related reasons under the Family First Coronavirus Response Act, they are encouraged to reach out to Dennis Whipple at Dennis@GreatTheatre.org or 320.258.2787, their direct supervisor, the stage manager or any GREAT employee.