Safety & Health Guidelines
GREAT Health & Safety Guidelines for Volunteers
Effective April 25th, 2022 proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test and masks will no longer be required for GREAT staff or volunteers. We remain committed to monitoring the current recommendations, guidelines and restrictions and will continue to follow CDC guidelines to ensure we remain open in the safest way possible.
- Schedule a curbside COVID-19 test in Waite Park (1 block from GREAT): https://www.centracare.com/
- Other MN Testing Locations available here: https://mn.gov/covid19/get-
- CentraCare South Point accepts appointments and walk ins for vaccinations Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8am-6pm | 3001 Clearwater Rd, St. Cloud | 320-200-3200
- Schedule your free vaccination: https://vaccineconnector.mn.
- Request a copy of your MN Vaccination Card: https://www.health.state.mn.
- Download the Docket app: https://docket.care/
OPEN DOOR POLICY
Should any employee or volunteer have any concerns or suggestions regarding conditions related to COVID-19, or if they require any reasonable accommodation or leave related to COVID-19, including leave for qualifying to COVID-19 related reasons under the Family First Coronavirus Response Act, they are encouraged to reach out to Lacey Schirmers at Lacey@GREATTheatre.org or 320.258.2787, their direct supervisor, the stage manager or any GREAT employee.