Comedy based on children’s literature
Ready to journey down the rabbit hole? We are looking for a multicultural cast of performers ages 10 through adult for this modern adaption of Alice In Wonderland. All GREAT actors are volunteers cast through open auditions. We are proud to cast both new and returning actors and encourage everyone of all abilities, experience, and backgrounds to audition and discover the artist within yourself!
- Sign Up: The link to sign up for an audition date and time will be live Monday, August 12th
- Auditions: Sunday, August 25th, 3:00pm, 4:00pm or 5:00pm and Monday, August 26th, 6:00pm, 7:00pm or 8:00pm
- Callbacks: If needed, will be Wednesday, August 28th
- Rehearsals: Please review the tentative REHEARSAL SCHEDULE to prepare conflicts for your audition form.
Auditions will take place at GREAT World Headquarters, Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park (next to Crafts Direct). Lots of close free parking available.
WHAT TO PREPARE FOR AUDITIONS:
- Plan to arrive ten minutes early and dress for movement
- MONOLOGUE - Prepare a short monologue that we will provide online one month prior to auditions.
ALICE IN WONDERLAND ROLES:
Alice • Edith • White Rabbit • Door • Cheshire Cat • Caterpillar • Madge or Moose (depending upon gender cast) • Footman • Cook • Duchess • Humpty Dumpty • Flowers (Lily, Violet, Rose, Daisy & Amaryllis) • Mad Hatter • March Hare • Dormouse • Club Soldier #1 • Club Soldier #2 • Queen of Hearts • King of Hearts • Two Card • Five Card • Seven Card • Tweedledee • Tweedledum
DIRECTOR: Bonnie Bologna
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: Luke Reber
STAGE MANAGER: Amanda Byrd
Please reach out to Dennis Whipple at 320.258.2787 or dennis@GreatTheatre.org with any questions about auditions.