TIPS FOR A GREAT CAMP!
We want to ensure that everyone has a healthy and fun week! Here are some reminders:
- NOTES: Other details and instructions will be sent home with your camper on Mondays and Thursdays. Please make sure your camper gives these to you.
- SLEEP: Campers need a good night's rest to provide them with the energy they'll need for each day of camp.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Campers should wear rubber-soled shoes and comfortable clothing that they can move in. NO FLIP FLOPS.
- HYDRATE: Campers are encouraged to bring a water bottle to camp each day.
- EAT: Campers should eat before coming to camp.
Musical in a Week - Please send a lunch and a snack with your camper.
Play in a Week and Mini-Players - Please send a snack with your camper.
There is no refrigerator or microwave at the camp sites. No peanut products please.
- SCRIPTS: Campers will receive a copy of their script the first day. Please bring a three ring binder on Monday for script. While not required, campers are welcome to download and read the script ahead time.
- CHECKING IN: Each day, our camp staff will check each camper in and out at the door to the auditorium or classroom. Please make sure your child checks in and out with a staff person each day.
- ATTITUDE: Campers should be prepared for an awesome week. They should come ready to learn and have fun! NO, CELL PHONES PLEASE. Instructors have phones if emergencies happen or calls need to be made.
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: If your child will be absent, or in case of emergency during your week of camp, please call our office at 320.258.2787 so we may contact your child's instructor.