Give the gift of joy this holiday season!
As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, please remember GREAT Theatre in your year-end giving.
YEAR END CHALLENGE MATCHES
- NEW DONOR to GREAT? Unlock an additional $1,500! Andy and Leslie Mulder, longtime GREAT donors, have challenged us to find 32 NEW DONORS.
- ALREADY A DONOR? We need 32 current donors to renew with an increased gift to unlock an additional $1,500, thanks to a challenge match from current donors Rick and Micki Backes.
- DOUBLE YOUR DOLLARS! All other gifts go toward our SUMMER CAMP SCHOLARSHIP CHALLENGE and will be matched, up to $2,000.
Join the GREAT Sustainer Club with a recurring donation to be withdrawn automatically from my credit card.
Ticket sales are only part of the story, covering just half of what you see on stage. Plus our work extends far beyond what you see on stage. DONORS MAKE THIS HAPPEN:
- Bring more than 68,500 community members together next year for shared theatre experiences like ELF: The Musical!
- Provide access to the arts for more than 1600 youth via workshops, teaching artists residencies, and camps. Through these experiences, youth learn important skills such as self-confidence, public speaking, and teamwork.
Whether you are a first time donor or a returning donor with an increased gift, your year-end donation to GREAT can help us unlock additional funds. We are so grateful to our community supporters like you who make this happen!
As a GREAT donor you’ll also get access to donor benefits
and privileges, including behind-the-scenes experiences that bring you closer to the productions.
You can also donate by calling our office at (320) 258-2787 or mailing your contribution to: GREAT Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park, MN 56387
If you have questions about your gift please contact us at (320) 258-2787 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for deepening your connection to GREAT and joining our donor family!