Your support helps GREAT Theatre transform lives through our work on stage, in the classroom, and in the community. Thank you for joining our donor family!
As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization your contributions to GREAT Theatre are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. All donations over $50 will be acknowledged in production programs.
Join the GREAT Sustainer Club with a recurring donation to be withdrawn automatically from my credit card
- $5 per month will provide 10 students a free ticket to a daytime matinee performance
- $10 per month will provide costumes for an actor in one of our shows
- $20 per month will provide a Musical In A Week Summer Camp scholarship
- $25 per month will provide the salary for a musician in our orchestra
- $50 per month will provide American Sign Language interpreters for a production
- $100 per month will provide costumes for 50 kids in our after-school residencies
- $200 per month will provide the salary of one of our professional production artists.
ONE TIME GIFT TO ANNUAL CAMPAIGN
Gifts of all sizes will collectively make a BIG IMPACT in delivering transformative arts experiences for our community.
You can donate online, by calling our office at 320-258-2787 or mail your contribution to:GREAT Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive,Waite Park, MN 56387.
If you have questions about your gift please contact us at (320)258-2787 or email@example.com.