Happily Ever After, Brought to Life Outdoors
We are thrilled to welcome you back to live theatrical performances in a new outdoor venue – THE LEDGE AMPHITHEATER in Waite Park. This setting will be truly magical for a lavish production with all the Cinderella moments you love – the pumpkin, the masked ball, the vivacious fairy godmother, the glass slipper, and more! Originally presented on television in 1957 starring Julie Andrews, this masterpiece has been twice remade; first in 1965 starring Lesley Ann Warren, and again in 1997 featuring Brandy and Whitney Houston. This show will entertain the entire family, with jaw-dropping transformations and amazing special effects brought to life with local talent.
Songs to Note: “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible,” “Ten Minutes Ago”, and the hilarious “Stepsisters Lament”
BUY TICKETS TO ATTEND IN PERSON BUY TICKETS TO WATCH LIVESTREAM
FAQs about the NEW VENUE
- WHAT TIME SHOULD WE ARRIVE? Gates will open for subscribers at 6:30pm and for everyone else at 7:00pm. Explore the beautiful views throughout the venue, grab a snack and beverage at the concessions, use the restrooms, and find a desirable seat.
- WHERE DO I PARK? There are three parking lots available with attendants to direct you where to park. The entrance to the main parking is off Parkway Drive. Details available here.
- HOW DO I KNOW WHERE MY SEAT IS? Seating for this event is general admission so you’ll get to pick your seat when you arrive.
- WHAT TYPE OF SEATING IS PROVIDED? AirFlex Chairs are provided in the main seating area. They have oversized 18” seats and can hold up to 1,000 pounds. These chairs provide comfort and are designed to allow for air movement to provide sweat-free ventilation. Yes, you can bring a cushion to add to your comfort and a blanket no bigger than a beach towel.
- ARE THERE CONCESSIONS? Yes! Liquor, beer, wine, soda, water, and a variety snacks will be offered. We’ll post more details as we receive them. Outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- WHAT CAN I BRING WITH ME?
* One factory-sealed water bottle of up to 1 liter in volume per person
* Non-aerosol sunscreen and bug spray
* Non-professional cameras (no cameras with detachable lenses are allowed in)
* Small purses, bags, and drawstring bags (no backpacks allowed)
- CAN I BUY TICKETS THROUGH GREAT TO AVOID PAYING TICKET FEES WITH TICKETMASTER? Yes! If you subscribe to our 21/22 season one of your benefits is that you pay no ticket fees. All other tickets must be purchased directly through Ticketmaster, the official ticketing vendor for the venue.
- WHAT IF IT RAINS? Please see our weather policy below.
- CAN I BRING MY DOG? Animals are not allowed at The Ledge Amphitheater (except service animals).
- IF MY CHILD WILL BE SITTING ON MY LAP DO I NEED TO BUY THEM A TICKET? Yes, everyone will need a ticket to enter the venue.
- WHAT ACCESSIBILITY ACCOMMODATIONS ARE THERE? The performance on Saturday, July 24th will be American Sign Language interpreted. Seating is portable and can be removed as needed for wheelchair seating.
The safety of our audience, volunteers, and staff remains our top priority. This show is planned to be general admission – since it’s a new venue we want everyone to have an opportunity to decide in person where they prefer to sit.
GREAT Theatre’s production of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella general admission tickets are only available through Ticketmaster, the official box office for The Ledge Amphitheater.
- SUBSCRIBERS: Please check your email for the link sent on May 4, 2021 to pick your date! GREAT Theatre subscribers will request tickets for their date of choice through GREAT Theatre and receive their tickets via email directly from Ticketmaster (check your spam folder).To add on tickets your subscription package, or if you have any questions regarding your subscription or credits on account, please email Breana@GREATTheatre.org or give us a call at 320-258-2787.
- SINGLE TICKETS & LIVE STREAM TICKETS: On sale June 1, 2021
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of customer service and want to be sure the tickets you purchase are valid and fairly priced. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you only purchase tickets for GREAT Theatre events through the GREAT Theatre, Paramount Center for the Arts and Ticketmaster ticket offices.
Third party ticket resellers (such as StubHub) are trying to make quick cash and selling tickets WAY overpriced! The safest way to purchase tickets it to visit GREATTheatre.org and it will direct you to the correct ticketing site (Paramount Center for the Arts, Ticketmaster for The Ledge Amphitheater or the Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre.) Ticket resellers are asking for much more and those additional dollars do not come back to support GREAT or our mission. Tickets purchased from any individual, company or website other than through a direct link from GREATTheatre.org are purchased at a patron’s own risk and may be fraudulent, counterfeit or invalid for admission to the performance.
The start time may be delayed or the performance may be interrupted due to inclement weather or other reasons. If a performance is cancelled before one hour of playing time has elapsed, your ticket will serve as your rain check.
Rain checks may be redeemed for our special rain date performance on Sunday, July 25th at 8:00pm (if the rain date is rained out refunds will be provided if requested.) We will make every effort to present the performance, and typically will not cancel the performance before 9:00 pm. A delayed start time or the length of an interruption in the performance will be determined by theatre management on a per case basis.
Notice of delays or cancellations will be made via email to the ticket purchaser email, over the theatre public address system and will also be posted online at GREATTheatre.org.org and Facebook. Only actual, legible tickets, in their original form will be accepted as rain checks.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Central MN Arts Board, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.