"A guaranteed, get-happy, dancing-in-the-aisles hit!" - Pat Collins, UPN 9-TV
Broadway musical for the entire family
Through the eternally catchy score of ABBA chart-toppers, this hilarious and touching tale of daughter, mother, and would-be dads crescendos to a trip down the aisle you’ll never forget!
ASL interpreted performance: Friday, April 24 @ 7:30pm
Are you a dancing queen? Love spandex? If yes, and you are aged sixteen and up you should audition! All GREAT actors are volunteers cast through open auditions. We are proud to cast both new and returning actors and encourage everyone of all abilities, experience, and backgrounds to audition and discover the artist within yourself!
- Sign Up: The link to sign up for an audition date and time will be live Monday, February 10th
- Auditions: Sunday, February 23rd, 5:00pm, 6:00pm, 7:00pm & 8:00pm or Monday, February 24th at 6:00pm, 7:00pm or 8:00pm
- Callbacks: If needed, will be Wednesday, 26th
- Rehearsals: Please review the tentative REHEARSAL SCHEDULE to prepare conflicts for your audition form.
Auditions will take place at GREAT World Headquarters, Helgeson Learning Lab Theatre, 710 Sundial Drive, Waite Park (next to Crafts Direct). Lots of close free parking available.
WHAT TO PREPARE FOR AUDITIONS:
- Will be posted by January 20th
- Plan to arrive ten minutes early and dress for movement
MAMMA MIA ROLES:
SOPHIE SHERIDAN: Born and raised on the island. Gender: Female Vocal range top: E5, Vocal range bottom: F#3
DIRECTOR: Aimee Miron
CHOREOGRAPHER: Desiree' Clark
MUSIC DIRECTOR: Dr. Hillary Vermillion
STAGE MANAGER: Amanda Kivel
Please reach out to Dennis Whipple at 320.258.2787 or dennis@GreatTheatre.org with any questions about auditions.